Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary Kyle!


I can not believe it but a year has already passed since my wonderful husband and I were sealed in the Logan temple. We celebrated our anniversary in northern Utah and spent time with Kyle's brother Nate and his adorable family. They were so gracious as to let us spend a few nights with them and we are very grateful for that! We were also able to visit the Logan temple on Saturday and take a few pictures afterwards. We spent Sunday night at the Logan Anniversary Inn. Which is a neat hotel with themed rooms, this time we stayed in the Lake Powell Suite. We spent the morning being "tourists" (as much as one can be) in Logan then came home.
We had a blast and really enjoyed the time together.




We have had an amazing year together, Kyle. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for a better man to support and care for me. I know that I can make things difficult and frustrating so I thank you for putting up with me. You bring out the best in me and continually help me to be a better person, but specifically a better wife, daughter of God, and future mother. I have grown so much in the last year of our marriage because of you and I can only hope that you feel the same. Thank you for loving me through my many idiosyncrasies. You help me to better see myself for who I am and that is an amazing gift, for which I can not properly express my appreciation.


I look forward to being able to continually
love and laugh with you and being able to serve you!
I love you so much!
Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment